CnT Architects (earlier known as Chandavarkar & Thacker Architects Pvt Ltd.) traces its roots back to being Bangalore's first architectural firm with its practice founded by the late Mr. Narayan Chandavarkar in 1947. It was reorganised under Chandavarkar & Thacker Architects Pvt. Ltd. in 1963 by Mrs. Tara Chandavarkar and the late Mr. Pesi Thacker. The firm is currently run by Prem Chandavarkar, Mehul Patel and Vikram Desai.
Through its various generations, CnT has retained a value system that focuses on high-quality design, ethical practice and a working philosophy based on courtesy consideration and collaboration.
1963 : HMT Campus, Hyderabad 1970 : State Bank of Mysore, Bangalore 1975 : Ingersoll Rand, Bangalore 1985 : Semi-Conductor Complex, Chandigarh
HMT Factory Campus Mysore Bank Ingersoll Rand Semiconductor, Chandigarh
       
1995 : Infosys Campus, Bangalore 2000 : Infosys Canteen, Bangalore 2006 : ValueLabs, Hyderabad 2015: Mindtree Campus, Bangalore
Infosys Office Infosys Canteen ValueLabs MindTree Campus